Amazon Product Photography Size or Style Variation
Why Superb Images Matter?
First impressions matter when it comes to online sales. The average buyer will decide in just 50 milliseconds whether your product is "the one".
Increase your CTR (Click Through Rate) and sales with high-quality product images that convert window shoppers into raving buyers.
Don't leave it to chance, Go Mibby will turn the ordinary into the extraordinary. We create stunning images of your product, ensuring your customers can truly visualise the product they are buying.
Why Choose This Service:
This service is an add-on service to our Product Photography 7 or 9 Image Stacks. Use this service for each product variation in style, size or colour that your product has.
Note: If your product has a large number of variations please see us for custom pricing to reduce your costs
Here's what you receive:
- Includes a studio product shoot for up to 2-3 images
- A complete ready to upload 7 image pack including the following:
- 1 x Hero Image of your variation
- Images 2-7 of your parent product are cloned. Were necessary any product images are swapped out to mirror the variation
- All infographics, texts and call outs remain identical to the parent
Plus we give you all of your studio images in high-resolution Jpeg format for use in your social media campaigns.
- Professional preparation of your product
- Studio session including 2-3 images of your product variation
- Amazon Ready 7 image stack, ready to upload directly to Seller Central
- Post editing, clean up & colour correction of every image
- Product images cut out & finished on a crisp white background
- High Res 2000 x 2000 pixels jpeg images to meet Amazon Style Guide
- Personal account manager
- Creative director to oversee your project
- One step file download on completion
- Full transfer of worldwide copyrights
- 100% Client satisfaction
What's Not Included:
- Shipping or customs charges to get your product to our studio
- Shipping/Postage costs to return your product
- Lifestyle models or stylists
- "In Use" photography
- Outdoor or "On Location" photography
- Props, scenes or sets
- 3D Renderings
- Products with more than 3 components
- Large or bulky products
If you're unsure about any of the above items, please contact us for further clarification before placing your order.
For more information, please view our Terms & Conditions here: