Give Me The Basics
Why Superb Product Photography Matters
First impressions matter when it comes to online sales. The average buyer will decide in just 50 milliseconds whether your product is "the one".
Increase your CTR (Click Through Rate) and sales with high-quality product images that convert window shoppers into raving buyers.
Don't leave it to chance, Go Mibby will turn the ordinary into the extraordinary. We create stunning images of your product, ensuring your customers can truly visualise the product they are buying.
Why Choose This Service:This service provides you with 7 stunning images ready to be uploaded directly to your Seller Central Listing. It couldn't be easier, just post your product, tell us about your product and we do the rest. Nothing is left to chance as our team of professionals take full control of the photographic, infographic and design process.
Catapult your product to the top of the rankings with an image stack beyond your expectations.
Here's what you receive:
- Includes a studio product shoot for up to 5 images
- A complete ready to upload 7 image pack including the following:
- 1 x Hero Image
- 1 x Mock (photoshopped) lifestyle image
- Use Of Up To 3 Stock Images
- 3 x Infographic benefit driven images
- 1 x Coupon deal or gift idea image
- 5 x White background product images
Plus we give you all of your studio images in high-resolution Jpeg format for use in your social media campaigns.
- Professional preparation of your product
- Studio session including 5 images of your product
- 7 image stack, ready to upload directly to Seller Central
- Post editing, clean up & colour correction of every image
- Product images cut out & finished on a crisp white background
- High Res 2000 x 2000 pixels jpeg images to meet style guidelines
- Personal account manager
- The creative director takes total control of all aspects of the design process
- One step file download on completion
- Full transfer of worldwide copyrights
- 100% Client satisfaction
What's Not Included:
- Shipping or customs charges to get your product to our studio
- Shipping/Postage costs to return your product
- Lifestyle models or stylists
- "In Use" photography
- Outdoor or "On Location" photography
- Props, scenes or sets
- 3D Renderings
- Products with more than 3 components
- Large or bulky products
If you're unsure about any of the above items, please contact us for further clarification before placing your order.
For more information, please view our Terms & Conditions here: